Halloween is just a month away! To help you get into a haunted frame of mind, I’ve collected 15 DIY Halloween costume tutorials from across the Internet. I hope this week’s How-Tuesday inspires you to start a costume for your kid, pet, or yourself!
- Stitch up a pair of adorable wings for your baby bird.
- Your kid will be doing the robot in no time with this costume idea.
- Make a rain cloud costume for an overcast Halloween.
- Braid a yarn wig for a mini Rapunzel.
- Make a crown fit for a royal ensemble.
- Summon your inner siren with this mermaid make-up metamorphosis.
- Round out your get-up with a pair of hairy eyeball earrings.
- Heads will roll with this gory Marie Antoinette ensemble.
- Frizz out your hair to boost that glam/zombie/witch/lioness look.
- Take this sweet tip for candy corn nail art.
- Tulle and puff paint make magic greater than the sum of their parts in this chic DIY mask.
- This four-legged pirate costume is for all the salty dogs out there.
- Make your pet into a living, breathing Chia pet.
- Using a collar and felt, transform your pet into a blooming flower.
- Crochet a candy corn pet sweater.
What are your Halloween costume ideas? Let us know in the comments below.