An extraordinary thing happens when you get engaged. As soon as you begin planning the big day, you realize that choosing ‘til death do you part may be the easiest decision you’ll have to make. Do your names need to be on the cocktail napkins? Should your pocket square match your socks? And what’s your best alternative to a traditional seating chart? If your minds are swirling with big ideas—and lots of little questions—you’ve come to the right place.
Thanks to our talented community of makers, Etsy is an incredible resource for everything you need to tie the knot. From bespoke bridal gowns to hand-painted save-the-dates, sellers around the world are constantly dreaming up creative ways for couples to say “I do.” To help you get started, we’ve rounded up 40 favorite-worthy wedding shops that are committed to making your celebration as one-of-a-kind as your love story. So you can spend less time looking for place cards, and more time looking forward to your life together.
For the happy couple
1. Modern, made-to-order gowns from Mywony
The inspiration behind Mywony’s bespoke line of romantic, ethereal wedding dresses has always been encouraging free-spirited self-expression. By combining the lightness of a soft, feminine silhouette with the statement-making magic of 3D embellishments, co-founder Claire Rous hopes to help every woman feel her most confident and radiant. “Our brides are open-minded, and they’re ready to take a step back from the usual wedding canons,” says Claire, who enjoys playing with unique materials and colors in her designs. “We love getting to experiment, but we always try to keep in mind that for the bride, this is The Dress, so every tiny detail should be well thought-out.”
Plus, four more bridal attire all-stars:
2. The whimsy-inclined designers behind Cleo and Clementine put a modern spin on silk and tulle, from ombré dip-dyed ballgowns to shimmery metallic-flaked veils.
3. For the down-to-earth bride who wants to feel as light and airy as she looks on her wedding day, a free and flowy dress from Dreamers and Lovers is effortlessly boho-chic.
4. Explorations in unexpected colors and dramatic drapes are the hallmark of separates specialist Wardrobe by Dulcinea—that and a pretty little selection of lace toppers and fairytale capes.
5. From ornate golden hair chains and silk floral tiaras to crystal-encrusted sashes and glam Art Deco studs, Hushed Commotion is your one-stop shop for that extra-sparkly finishing touch.
6. Standout men’s accessories from W.B. THAMM
Even if you’re wearing a classic suit, you can still show off your irreverent side through your accessories, and topping off your groom’s getup with a W.B. THAMM bow-tie (and coordinating pocket square) is the perfect way to give guests a peek at your colorful personality. Each of Deedee Sathianthammawit’s hand-sewn designs features a charming signature: a contrasting corner tip made from richly patterned, complementary fabric. “My collection is great for people who like to dress up with a playful accent on their outfits,” says Deedee, “people who value quality craftsmanship and love the surprise of a thoughtful detail.”
And three more shops for unforgettable finishing touches:
7. Come to Maple Propeller for the stylish, hand-tailored wool suits; stay for the playfully patterned dress socks and matching pocket square sets (a charming groom’s gift, if you ask us).
8. Add an elegant adornment to your open-back ensemble with a dainty jeweled drop necklace from The Hedgehog Project.
9. The best thing about Mignonne Handmade’s bespoke combs, crowns, and ear cuffs? Each vintage-inspired piece can be completely customized with your own hand-picked batch of brass flowers and foliage.
For the invites
10. Keepsake-worthy illustrations from Wide Eyes Paper Co.
For Oregon-based invitation artist Amanda Franz, finding unique ways to tell a couple’s love story on paper is the ultimate creative collaboration. “I love working with each client to ensure they’re getting an invitation suite that matches their personality and style,” says the talented graphic designer behind Wide Eyes Paper Co. Whether your wedding theme is more dreamy vintage boho or woodland camping adventure, Amanda and her team will capture that vibe through hand-painted watercolor sceneries, portraits, and maps—all based off your own photographs and vision. Plus her printing methods are equally imaginative, from wood-engraved save-the-dates to quirky quad-folds with tear-off RSVPs that are almost too cute for your guests to send back.
Three more memorable invitation options:
11. A fully coordinated invitation suite from Rachel Marvin Creative shows off your attention to the finest detail, and will lend your affair an air of romantic elegance.
12. Immortalize your little lovestruck faces (and your shared affection for your favorite furballs) with personalized portrait invites hand-illustrated by Lili DiPrima.
13. For a crafty embellishment you can use beyond the big day, order a hand-lettered address stamp from Paper Sushi (and toss in a custom gift tag stamp for your favors while you’re at it).
For the ceremony
14. Floral flourishes for all from Magaela
“My aesthetic is all about freedom, bare feet, and love for all that is beautiful,” says Michaela ‘Magaela’ Durisova, Austria-based owner of vibrant accessories line Magaela. Working primarily with hand-colored fabric flowers and preserved petals, Michaela has crafted the ultimate bridal floral portfolio covering everything from bouquets and buttonholes to garters and hair garlands. “I love flowers of every color, and I try to reflect nature in all of my creations,” Michaela says. Her magnificent flower crowns may well be her most eye-popping achievements, but for the ceremony we’re partial to some of her smaller accent pieces—in particular her festive pet collars.
Plus four more ideas for distinguishing details:
15. Exchange heartfelt vows beneath the enchanting white birch boughs of a handcrafted arbor from Blue Skies Forever, which can be dressed up in elaborate garlands and swags or left bare for a simplified ceremony.
16. For a fresh twist on the trendy rustic aesthetic, try woodsy feathered bouts paired with stylish hoop wreath bouquets from UK-based Linden Flowers.
17. Carved by hand from scratch, each faceted wooden ring box from Woodstorming is a keepsake-quality vessel to bear your precious wedding bands safely down the aisle.
18. It’s hard to believe the silk blooms from The Faux Bouquets aren’t alive when each lush, textural arrangement looks as vibrant and untamed as a fistful of fresh wildflowers. Trust us: these gorgeous custom floral sets have just as dramatic an impact as the real thing.
For the reception
19. Handcrafted cake toppers and decor from The Letter Loft
The UK-based father-daughter duo behind The Letter Loft have found the perfect balance between modern industrial materials and romantic botanical flourishes for their popular line of moss letters and wire cake toppers. “We stick to simple colors and styles, and these have proven to be our best sellers,” says daughter Jodie Bond, who oversees operations while dad fashions words out of wire in his workshop. “Take eucalyptus for example. It’s simple and subtle, but still impactful.” What keeps customers coming back, though, is that personal touch. “From the small details in each item made to our stunning packaging, we do our best to make the entire experience of working with us special.”
And five more ways to make a lasting reception impression:
21. Each intricately stitched bud and vine on The Embroidered Bride’s delightful table number hoops can be customized to coordinate with your theme.
22. Hand-dyed cheesecloth runners from Linen Lark add a luxe layer of texture and a subtle swath of color to any festive tablescape.
23. A mix of on-trend acrylics and modern calligraphy makes Paper and Pine Co.’s line of seating charts, menus, and welcome signs the clear choice for guiding your loved ones through the day’s events. (Or opt for birch plywood to achieve a classic rustic aesthetic.)
24. Invite friends and family to find a free petal and inscribe their sweet sentiments on one of Mio Gallery’s 3D guest books.
25. For a super light-touch DIY, The Sundae Creative allows you to personalize your own printable escort cards, programs, and wedding day timelines.
26. Glam guest books and more from Claire Magnolia
When you order a luxe custom keepsake or guest book from Claire Magnolia, you have a say in every rich, velvety detail. “We have many materials to work with, and so many design options that our clients can create something truly one-of-a-kind from the ground up,” says bookbinder and shop owner Courtney Bartik. For that reason, customer service is a cornerstone of her brand, and a dedicated rep will walk you through every step. “A partnership is our goal,” she explains. “We take exceptional care of our clients as if they are a close friend, helping them make design choices and performing multiple quality checks.” The end result is a beautiful and timeless memento for your most precious “I do” moments.
Three more stunning scene-setters to explore:
27. The sprawling eucalyptus garlands and leafy wreaths from Lorraine’s Cottage give new meaning to the word evergreen: At the end of the night you’ll want to take this faux foliage home and incorporate it into your permanent decor.
28. Serving as cake stands, centerpieces, chargers and more, the clean-cut wood rounds available at Rustic Wood Slices are the definition of versatile, open-ended design.
29. Add an eye-catching geometric centerpiece to any tabletop with faceted glass terrariums, candle holders, and card boxes from Leosklo, which double as gorgeous display cases long after the big day.
30. One-of-a-kind favors from Mavora
If you ask Abby Morton, picking out a memorable wedding favor is a matter of taste and originality. “I work hard to offer ideas that couples can’t find anywhere else,” says the Nevada-based owner of Mavora. “I’ve even started some new trends, like my lavender toss wands, which work amazingly well.” Abby’s constantly evolving collection includes both pre-assembled seed packets and ceremony sendoffs and DIY-ready craft paper bags and supplies—all of which can be handsomely personalized. “We love to give a voice to our customers,” Abby says.
Plus four more marital mementos:
31. What could be a sweeter sendoff than an assortment of small-batch Leccare Lollipops in grown-up flavors like strawberry wine, lavender lemonade, and champagne?
32. The personalization pros at Picture Perfect Papier are more than happy to foil stamp your names (and hashtags) onto everything from coasters to custom matchboxes.
33. Choose your favorite spreadable delicacy from Southern Jams and Jelly—be it blackberry peach jam or wildflower honey—then add your own label to the jar to preserve the good memories.
34. Capture the essence of this magical moment in hand-painted detail and treasure it forever with a charming peg doll cake topper, created in your likeness by Lollipop Workshop.
For the wedding party
35. Shimmering leather accessories from Annie Bukhman
“I’ve always designed my products to feel special while still being very practical,” says New York-based leatherworker Annie Bukhman, whose soft metallic clutches make popular picks for bridesmaids gifts that will stay in rotation long after the main event. “My designs are minimal in style, but the exquisite leathers and construction make for a sophisticated look that’s perfect for either a formal event or a casual brunch.” Fittingly, Annie’s line is inspired by the women in her life, and now her pieces are inspiring brides to get creative in their own way. “I had one bride do a mixture of rose gold, champagne, and stone clutches, and her bridesmaids wore a variety of pink and wine-colored dresses. The whole color story was just gorgeous.”
And five more ways to say “thanks so much.”
36. Dainty personalized necklaces from the GLDN by Layered + Long collection make lovely layering pieces to mix, match, and engrave with the initials and star signs of each gal pal in your squad.
37. Nourish their natural beauty with small-batch skincare essentials and self-care kits made from herbs harvested directly from the Among the Flowers homestead.
38. Sentimental hearts will swell over the secret messages stitched into Sew Happy Girl patches, which can be affixed on the backs of ties and the inside of suit jackets.
39. Even the tiny cufflinks from Kingsley Leather’s dapper line of wallets, belts, and key rings are carefully hand-punched and cast in pewter to ensure their highly giftable heirloom quality.
40. For an updated take on gentlemen’s accessories, Holtz Leather Co. creates distinguished leather accents in surprising new incarnations, from suspenders and bow-ties to monogrammable coffee sleeves.