This year, show mom you (finally!) speak her language with a unique Mother’s Day card so specific it could have been written just for her. We searched far and wide to compile the 33 wholly original options below—and while selecting one of these practically custom cards doesn’t excuse you from penning a heartfelt message inside, it does relieve a little of the pressure to be too poetic about it. Even last-minute types are in luck: Some of these designs come in the form of print-at-home files.
Which one makes the best match for your mom? Tell us in the comments.
1. For your bestie since birth
2. For the one who’s always willing to float you a loan
3. For the long-distance mom (with unlimited data)
4. For your home-cooking hero who gets the rice right every time
5. For the world’s all-time greatest hugger
6. For the frazzled mom with a bottomless purse
7. For the gardening guru
8. For the paragon of patience
9. For the lady who’s always reaching for the brie
10. For the mom who never made you feel anything but A-OK
11. For your mom’s mom*– whatever you’ve chosen to call her
*See also: Nonna, Memaw, Mimi, MawMaw, Grammy, Gigi, Grandma, Granny, and Oma