Our makers and sellers have been very busy bees over the past few months! We’ve not only been planning and getting things ready for Christmas, we’ve been getting creative at Craft Party and wrapping up our wonderful Etsy Awards for the year.
Along with all of our events, we’ve had a lot of great press coverage across a variety of different magazines. So let’s see what the online and print press had to say about Etsy in May and June.
Parenting Life + Style Magazine help you plan for a new arrival by decorating a nursery to perfection using a few fun Etsy finds, see if you can spot these in the clips below:
- Sleepy Cactus Print from Land T Design Co
- Flynn the Fox from Creatures and Cream
- Wooden Mountain Village from Coco Cooie
- Clouds Fitted Cot Sheet from Little Dreamer AU
- Bear Cushion from Xander Lou Kids
Mother and Baby Magazine put together an editorial of the ultimate in cuteness from kids fashion and toys featuring some Etsy makers:
- Rainbow Pillow from Doops Designs
- Hokey the Ice Cream Rhino from Frozen Noses
- Neo the Ice Cream Whale from Frozen Noses
- Mr Sleepy Bear and Pear Cushion from Boo and Bear
The team at Habitat Magazine wrote a great feature on our Etsy Awards with this cover image featuring one of our Judges – Lucy Feagins of The Design Files.
The Darwin Sun was impressed by the imagery captured on the NT leg of our City to Outback adventure taken by Jarrad Seng visiting Isabel Lopes of I Lopes Visual Art.
House and Garden went shopping for kids and found all things great and small from local sellers. Pictured in the images below:
- Wooden Sewing Machine from Needle and Nail
- Birthday Tutu from Fun Kids and Us Boutique
- Screen Printed Cushion from Doops Designs
- Swan Cushion from Boo and Bear Baby
- Sorbet Kids Stool from Styled in Timber
If you missed our last roll up, you can see it here.