We all have our own unique space, filled with things that make us happy, remind us of those we love or places we rather be. Whether it’s outdoors and in your home town or curled up in a cosy bed, we asked some friends of Etsy to show us their spaces and how they fill them with Etsy goodies.
Below are some beautiful snaps and how to get the look so you can make your space even a little bit more special.
Get Melissa Findley’s Look:
- The Swami Meditation Cushion – Hemavala
- Vintage Picnic Basket – Retro and Roses
- Vintage Cushions – Fox and Elk
- Wooden Wine Glass Holder – Winestains Barossa
- Wooden Chopping Block – Phoenix Wood Burn Melbourne
From the outdoors to in, when Jarrad Seng is not chasing elephants and cheetahs in the depths of Naimbia, he’s working away in his Etsy space:
Get Jarrad Seng’s Look:
- Up-cycled Fairy Light Jar – Upswitch
- Driftwood Pencil – Trees 4 the Woods
- Notebook Journal – Sara’s Garden
- Bucket List Journal – Mi Goals
- Vintage Compass – Peachy Keen Interiors
- Antique Map – Quercus and Co
Bec William’s home is definitely a place we’d like to stay, filled with Boho vibes, textures and patterns – who wouldn’t?
Get Bec Williams Look:
- Desk Lamp – The Curious Craftsmen
- Black and White Prints – Urban Epiphany Prints
- Little Sculptural Vase – Belinism
- Macrame Wall Shelf – Jessecleay
- Grey Linen Pillowcase – House of Baltic Linen
Ever wondered what a dreams look like? Li-Chi Pan know’s how to show us what a dreamy space looks like, the colours and the style!
Get the Li-Chi Pan Look:
- Black and White Mug – Mona Lisa Pottery
- Ceramic Plates – Kirsten Rose Ceramics
- 2017 Diary – Mi Goals
- Timber Pencil Holder – Styled in Timber
- Feathered Wall Hanging – Dream Big Sisters
- Stonewash Linen – House of Baltic Linen
Interior’s Addict always has her finger on the pulse when it comes to the little touches to make a space come to life!
Get the look from Interior’s Addict:
- Ceramic Water Jug – Mari Bray
- Macrame Wall Hanging – Sunday Perch
- Ceramic Vase – Mud Fusion
- Raindrop Cushion – Doops Designs
When it comes to having a sophisticated and stylish home, Tarina Lyell from Oh.Eight.Oh.Nine is not short of inspiration. Filled with natural earthy tones, if only our bedrooms could look this neat, or even half as neat as would be okay.
Get the look from Oh.Eight.Oh.Nine:
- Waffle Bed Linen – House of Baltic Linen
- Porcelain Vase with Copper – Urban Cartel
- Peach Porcelain Dishes – Louise M Studio
- Ceramic Gold Mug – Lavallier Emporium
And finally, if you’re going to have a cook in your kitchen, you’re going to want it to be Sneh Roy from Cook Republic who has mixed vintage and new finds from Etsy Australia to create a story to style her baked goodies:
Get the look from Cook Republic:
- Bakery Sign – Willow Scentials
- Ceramic Dishes – Susan Simonini
- Vintage Wirax Food Cover – The Fox and The Spoon https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/thefoxandthespoon?ref=l2-shopheader-name