Bag of Tricks above made by ToodlesNoodles
It’s been a long time since I’ve had that funny feeling in my stomach that it’s time to get ready to go back to school. Though I’m not jealous of those who do have to get their head back into the books, I am jealous of the fun involved in picking out a fresh new backpack, pencil case, notebooks and contact paper for my books! It was always one of my favourite parts of the year, getting ready and sorting out my stationery for the new school year.
This year, I am living vicariously through everyone shopping on Etsy.com for their back to school goodies and have put together my own guide to everything you need to look and feel stylin’ – whether you’re headed into your very first day of primary school or university, you can find everything you need on Etsy.
In case you were needing a little inspiration, here’s my top finds that might make going back to school a touch more fun:
- Cactus Pencil Case made by Grey Little Mouse
- Terrible Tokens Pencil Case made by Peychi Designs
- Musical Pencil Case made by Long Neck Creations
- Custom Made Keyrings (to personalise your pencil case) made by Katie Kim Studio
- Stylish Leather Backpack made by The Lone Sparrow Bags
- Black Backpack made by Sarah VanOosterom
- Canvas Backpack made by Leo and Spargo
- Transparent Backpack made by Arm and Crosscheck
- Fabric Covered Notebook made by CraftyRooPaperStudio
- Wombat Moleskin made by CarlaEllisCreative
- 2 Pack of Notebooks made by FoxAndFallow
- A5 Notebook made by MiGoals
- Hand-painted Pouch made by SeraphymArt
- Leather Tablet Sleeve made by Clive Street
- Pen Holder made by Minky Moo Ceramics
- Magazine Rack made by Power to Make
- Gold Foil Stickers made by Light and Co
Have you found something perfect on Etsy that is an essential for back to school? I’d love to see! Share it in the comments below.