Christmas time is here and the team at Etsy AU have put together a selection of their favourite Etsy finds for the year. Have a look below and follow the links to see what we have selected as this year’s must haves; from homewares and jewellery to cat paraphernalia and custom spoons, we’ve found something for everyone on Etsy.
Anna’s Etsy Gift Guide:
1. Taba Moon Man, by MIMA Workshop
2. Copper Mug, by Anatolian Gift
3. Concrete Bowl, by Zin and Bert
4. Wooden Trinket Box, by Elle One Nine
To see more of Anna’s adorations, click here.
Caitlin’s Etsy Gift Guide:
1. Romantic Cosy Socks, by Krassy’s Knittings
2. Leather Eyewear Case, by Crow SLC
3. Gold Chevron Ring, by Kates Bee Charmed
4. Red Stripe Canvas Tote, by BagyBags
To see more of Caitlin’s collection, click here.
Laura’s Etsy Gift Guide:
1. Midnight Ink Tea Towel, by Squeak Design
2. Admiral’s Tray, by Katy Skeleton
3. Cat Washi Tape, by Swanston Street Supplies
4. Dinnerware Set, by Back Bay Pottery
To see more of Laura’s loves, click here.
Dana’s Etsy Gift Guide:
1. Yay Kids Sweater, by Paul and Paula
2. Pop Watch, by Tenky Watches
3. Industrial Copper Rope Choker, by Two Sourced
4. Opaque Dot Socks, by OK OK Tights
To see more of Dana’s delights, click here.
Helen’s Etsy Gift Guide:
1. Orange Nylon Necklace, by Tashta Shop
2. Double Leaf Dangle Earrings, by Shabana
3. Glitter Eye Brooch, by Luna on the Moon
4. All I Want for Christmas Is You Spoon, by House of Bec
To see more of Helen’s highlights, click here.
Courtney’s Etsy Gift Guide:
1. Librarian Necklace, by Cat Rabbit Plush
2. The Bunsen Oil Burner, by BORR Store
3. All Seeing Eye Cushion, by MinPin Shop
4. Beauty School Dropout Pennant, by Kirbee Art
To see more of Courtney’s curation, click here.
Enjoyed our gift guides? Share yours with us in the comments below.